- RTCP: BYE packet was not sent at the end of session;
When leaving RTP session client was not sending BYE packet.
- RIFF: handle incomplete files;
Now RIFF reader checks real file size rather than values from file headers.
- RTP Conference: silent users got disconnected occasionally;
Client may have incorrectly be disconnected due to bug in timeout routine check.
- RTSP/MPEG SDP for VLC: bitrate, sampling rate will be stripped in IPTransmitter sample;
For some reason VLC does not play MP3 stream over RTP if SDP specifies sampling rate, bitrate or other details. Since all of them are encoded inbound, it is safe to strip them. That what our IPTransmitter sample does.
- RTP Receiver: reconnect in case of no data for some time;
Sometimes it makes sense to re-connect receiver if data is no longer received from remote site. New property reconnectIfNoData now controls where to close and open receiver again.
- ASIO support and samples;
ASIO drivers are now supported.
Download April 2012 release: VC | VCX